Just A Closet is looking for responsible, ambitious and excellent leaders to take charge of the day to day operations of one of our beautiful self-storage facilities. Is your enthusiasm and passion for helping people contagious? Why not bring them to a new workplace where you can really make your mark? If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces innovation, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then Just A Closet is the place for you!
As a Store Manager, you will serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a clean, safe, and positive experience for our customers. We seek passionate and inventive leaders who set high expectations of themselves and their facility to take on this customer-centric leadership role. If you possess these talents, and a dynamic, growing organization sounds right for you, PLEASE APPLY. We would love to consider you and look forward to reviewing your application. Please foward resume to email@example.com.
· Manage the day to day operations of the site
· Develop customer relationships by identifying their storage needs and providing solutions
· Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and retail sales of moving materials
· Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
· Handle cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits with integrity
· Ensure the facility meets the highest of cleanliness standards. You accomplish this by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and other basic general maintenance duties
· Perform independently with a focus on teamwork as you partner with other stores in the area
· Run errands for the facility and travel as needed
· 2+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
· 1+ year of experience in a leadership or supervisory role is helpful, but not required
· Strong computer skills
· Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent, college education is a plus
Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Outstanding company culture; including steady work hours and work/life balance with Sundays off
· Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
· Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
We value diversity at Just A Closet Self Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. The cornerstone of Just A Closet Self Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better! Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Just A Closet Self Storage. Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Just A Closet Self Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs! A Just A Closet employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Just A Closet a pretty amazing place to work.